December 8, 2017
Lynden Gwartney is the founder of Mind Of A Champion Sports, and trains athletes and coaches in the principles of winning in sports. He is the author of How to Win at Sports, where through examples from Marine Corps history and analysis of the world’s top athletes and coaches – as well as thirty years of exprience as an athlete and coach – Lynden reveals the concepts that all champions use to gain an advantage over their opponents.
Thank you to our sponsors! – Lead ‘Em Up – Save 10% using discount code ‘wyccoaches’ at leademup.com
Listen on iTunes: iTunes link
Listen on Stitcher: Stitcher link
Listen on Google Play Music: Google Play link–
Coaching 6 year olds
- Break every motion into 3 simple steps. Step bend pass, step bend pass.
- Maximize touches!
Winning – The big 3
- Find your opponents weakness and attack it
- Stick with what’s working
- Find your opponents strength and neutralize it
Find your opponents weakness and attack it
- What are their tendencies
Stick with what’s working
- This changes game to game. What’s working TODAY.
- You have to use statistics to make these decisions. Don’t just go on ‘feel.’
Find your opponents strength and neutralize it
The Science of Winning Podcast & How to Win at Sports book
- Focus on the big 3.